Endurance Technology is your source for Network Security & IT Solutions.
- Home > Request a Quote
You are here
Request a Quote
Endurance Technology offers industry-renowned products with outstanding engineering support and technical help available. Fill out the form below to receive a quote from one of Endurance Technology sales representatives.
Request a Quote
All new and used products purchased include a 90 day replacement warranty unless otherwise noted. This means you will be shipped a replacement for failed products under warranty after the failed products have been returned via the RMA process. This warranty does not cover application or design errors, manufacturer hardware defects, or manufacturer software defects. Lists of known bugs (and the fixes for them) are typically available from the manufacturer's website(s).
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Policy and Procedures
1. Customers will need to request and fill out one RMA Request Form per invoice.
2. Serial Numbers MUST be entered into the areas provided on the RMA Request Form.
3. Endurance Technology MUST be provided with all information requested on the RMA Request Form, and a Configuration or Diagnostic Printout for any defective item(s). Approval WILL NOT be made without this information.
4. Endurance Technology is not responsible to provide an RMA for customer mis-ordered of product(s). A 25% restocking fee applies to returned merchandise that is determined to not be defective.
5. All New or New-Open Box items being returned must be complete, and in original factory packaging. Any used or refurbished merchandise must be returned in the Endurance Technology packaging. In the event that the original packaging is not available, the packaging must meet the FedEx proper packing guidelines.
6. All RMA items must be returned at buyer’s expense – C.O.D. returns will be refused, unless this has been arranged for in advance.
7. RMA’s will not be issued for items that have been improperly installed, abused or mishandled by the customer.
8. RMA#’s are ONLY good for 10 days and products must be returned to Endurance Technology within this period or they may be refused.
9. Endurance Technology authorized returned non-defective items for credit/refund is subject to a 25% restocking fee in addition to shipping cost.
10. All product returns must have a Endurance Technology provided RMA# listed on the customer’s Return Packing Slip (if not, product may be refused). DO NOT WRITE RMA# ON THE SHIPPING BOX.
11. Endurance Technology reserves the right to refuse return requests on non-defective Special Order items that Endurance Technology acquired solely to fill a customers order